Referees ● Apr 16, 2018
Referees Basic Course to be Conducted End of May
Update as of 4 May:
The dates of the Referees Basic Course has been changed to 2-3 June, and 9-10 June 2018. Now conducted over two weekends, the course will be able to accommodate those who have commitments during the week. Registration will close on 22 May 2018.
SINGAPORE, 16 APRIL 2018: Registration for the Referees Basic Course, to be held from 31 May – 3 June 2018, will open tomorrow, for a period of one month. Registration closes on 16 May 2018.
Please refer to the information below for the details of the course and registration.
|Details of Course:||31 May – 3 June 2018
(Only participants with 100% attendance will be allowed to sit for the theory exam)
|Time : (0830 – 1700hrs)|
|Course Fee:||· Working Adults – $115.00 (Incl. 7% GST + 2 course t-shirts)
· Students – $72.00 (Incl. 7% GST + 2 course t-shirts)
· PAYMENT MODE: NETS Only
· COURSE FEE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE
Please show student pass (excluding students from Private/Commercial schools) to qualify for student rate.
|Eligibility:||· All Candidates (Male & Female)
· Age: 16 to 35 (Applicants above the age of 35 will be considered on a case-to-case basis – medical clearance may be required)
· (For applicants below the age of 21 – Parental consent is required).
· Minimum Secondary 2 Qualification or its equivalent.
· Physically fit as fitness test will be conducted during the course.
· Applicants must be Singaporean or a Singapore PR.
Selection process is subjected to an interview upon submission of your registration form and 1 copy of passport-sized photograph in person.
Registration will be on first come first serve basis to a maximum of 30 participants.
|Fitness Test:||All applicants are required to be fit as fitness test will be conducted during the course period.|
|Registration:||Registration Opening Date: 17 April 2018
Registration Closing Date: 16 May 2018
Football Association of Singapore
Registration Hours: 9.30am to 12.00pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
|Contact Person:||Mr. Abdul Malik ( Tel: 6880 3159 ) Mr Nazeer Hussain (Tel: 6880 3161)
Mr. Lee Seow Poh ( Tel: 6880 3160 ) Mr Muhd Taqi (Tel: 6880 3162)