FAS ● Sep 13, 2021
Amendment to the Notice of 39th FAS Annual Congress – Virtual Proceedings
1. In light of the increasing number of positive COVID-19 cases in the community, and in consultations with the relevant government agencies, notice is hereby given by way of Amendment to the previous notice dated 24 August 2021 of the 39th Annual Congress of the Football Association of Singapore to be held on 25 September 2021 at 10:00hrs.
2. Pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangements for meetings for registered societies) Order 2020, which was amended on 6 April 2021 to extend the alternative meeting arrangements beyond 30 June 2021 until revoked or amended by the Ministry of Law, the following key arrangements shall be adopted for the 39th FAS Annual Congress 2021 which will be conducted virtually:
- Both Ordinary and Associate Members will be able to observe the proceedings of the Congress virtually by electronic means.
- In the context of the 39th FAS Annual Congress 2021, Ordinary Members may exercise their rights to vote by proxy.
- Submission of proxy forms shall be made by electronic mail to a designated e-mail address.
3. Further details will be provided as part of the Formal Convocation which shall be made in writing at least ten (10) days before the date of the Congress in accordance to Article 29 of the FAS Constitution.
4. We therefore, once again invite all Ordinary and Associate Members to nominate your representatives attending the virtual Congress, by completing and returning the attached Proforma to the FAS General Secretariat via email to [email protected] by 12.00 pm, Tuesday, 14 September 2021.
5. Please find attached for your reference and perusal:
6. We look forward to the submissions of the completed Proforma (Annex A) to the FAS General Secretariat via email to [email protected] by 12.00 pm, Tuesday, 14 September 2021.