Youth Development ● Sep 15, 2023
Girls’ Identification trials to be held this October
SINGAPORE, 15 SEPTEMBER 2023 –The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) will be holding national player identification trials on Sunday, 29 October 2023, for Singaporean girls born in 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008. Registration for trials is open until Wednesday, 18 October 2023.
As part of the Unleash the Roar! project, the trials will serve to identify talented players to join the FAS youth national team training groups. The trials for the girls will be held at Jalan Besar Stadium during the aforementioned period, as reflected in the table below.
|Age Groups (Girls Only)||Day & Date||Timing of slots available|
|Girls born in 2008||Sunday, 29 October 2023||
|Girls born in 2009||Sunday, 29 October 2023|
|Girls born in 2010 & 2011||Sunday, 29 October 2023|
Details on the venue, dates and timings of trials for the girls will be confirmed in due time. Participants will be sent a confirmation email after registrations has closed (between 23 to 25 October 2023), with an allocated day and timeslot. Those who are keen to register can do so HERE before Wednesday, 18 October 2023.
- The Talent Identification department will not facilitate any request to change your chosen day or slots after you have registered.
- When registering your child, please make sure to register with TWO different emails(to secure that you receive our information shared through our email: [email protected]).
- If you do not register via the form, your child will not be allowed to take part in the trials.
- Parents are allowed to observe from the stands, however they are not allowed to enter the field, or provide comments/speak to the players during the trials
- All players are reminded to bring their training gear, boots, shin pads, gloves (for goalkeepers) and a water bottle.
- For more queries about these trials and general information about Talent Identification, you may refer to the Talent ID Q&A page here.
- Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.