FAS ● Dec 05, 2023
Registration for FAS Match Commissioner Seminar 2024 is now open
The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) Match Commissioner Seminar will be held on 13-14 January 2024
SINGAPORE, 5 DECEMBER 2023 – Interested participants who are keen to learn how all FAS-organised matches are run in a professional manner, can now apply to attend the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) Match Commissioner Seminar in January 2024.
This seminar is targeted at current Match Commissioners as well as new applicants who are interested in assuming the role of a Match Commissioner who is responsible for the operations and administration of an FAS-organized match.
During the seminar, participants will learn the diverse responsibilities of a FAS Match Commissioner, including serving as the representative of authority for the FAS at games, administering the Player Start List, enforcing the Official Match Countdown, conducting official match procedures and protocols, and ensuring the successful completion of matches in accordance with relevant regulations, manuals, and directives.
Football Association of Singapore (FAS) Match Commissioners on duty at a football match
This seminar welcomes individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be at least 30 years of age
- Nationality & Domicile: Participant must either be a Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Participants must possess good written and spoken English
- Participants must be well-versed in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- It is preferrable for participants to have relevant experience/participation in organized football
- Participants must know basic knowledge/experience of event management & operations
- Participants must not have any disciplinary record with the FAS/AFC/FIFA or any relevant partner agency.
Upon the closure of the deadline for submissions, all applications shall be assessed, and only successful applicants shall be invited for a selection interview. Applicants who clear the final interview will subsequently be included in the final list of approved participants to attend the FAS Match Commissioner Seminar in January 2024.
Please refer to this document for full details on the responsibilities and requirements of an FAS Match Commissioner.
The FAS Match Commissioner Seminar 2024 will be held on 13 -14 January 2024.
Interested applicants shall be required to submit relevant football organizational and administrative Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the FAS Competitions Department via the official email address ([email protected] ).
The deadline for applications is 20 December 2023.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE