Coaching ● Oct 27, 2022
[CLOSED] Registration open for AFC Fitness Level 2A Coaching Course
Participants at the AFC Fitness Coaching Course – Level 1B, 27 March 2022
UPDATE: Registration is closed for this course
SINGAPORE, 27 OCTOBER 2022 – Interested participants can apply for the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Fitness Level 2A Coaching Course now.
To be held from 10 to 15 December 2022, this course is targeted at coaches who wish to pursue their coaching development as a fitness coach in elite environments (i.e. Centre of Excellence (COE), Singapore Premier League (SPL), or National Team). The entry requirements are listed at the end of this article.
Interested applicants are to access this Google Form link, https://forms.gle/a3bB3Ass6fTUc72FA, to indicate their interest and provide us with their details. The closing date for the application is on 2 November 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified separately.
Full details of the course are as follow:
- Course name: AFC Fitness Level 2A Coaching Course
- Course Dates: 10 to 15 December 2022
- Entry requirements:
- A valid FAS/AFC ‘B’ Diploma or equivalent license
- A valid AFC Fitness Level 1 or equivalent license
- At least 1 year of relevant coaching experience as an AFC Fitness Level 1 or equivalent license holder
- Interested course applicants are required to submit their coaching logbook activities for the past 1 year as an AFC Fitness Level 1 or equivalent license holder
- Interested course applicants may be subjected to an enrolment assessment
- Course fee: SGD $850 (Local residents); SGD $1,300 (Non-residents)
- Course participants will be issued with two (2) attire sets (comprising jersey, shorts and socks)
- Course participants are required to bring the following materials as they may need them for individual/group discussions, presentations, writing reports etc.:
- Writing materials
- Laptop/iPad/tablet (ensure that there is a session planner application on the device; this is compulsory)