FAS ● Feb 19, 2019
RFQ: Editorial coverage on Singapore Premier League 2019
SINGAPORE, 19 FEBRUARY 2019 – The Football Association of Singapore are currently in the process of seeking services for editorial coverage of the Singapore Premier League (SPL).
1. Editorial [CLOSED]
- Produce, on a monthly basis for a period of 8 months (inclusive of Singapore Cup matches): a) at least 2 feature stories on the Singapore Premier League and b) at least two articles on a selected Match of the Month
- Collate basic Singapore Premier League and Singapore Cup-related statistics, as directed by FAS, on a weekly basis for the above-mentioned period.
2. Social media updates
- Provide social media coverage on up to 60 matches throughout the season (inclusive of Singapore Cup matches)
- May choose to work from home.
- Timely updates across all Singapore Premier League channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) during the match, including but not limited to a) team line-ups b) match-day fixture graphics and c) score updates using graphics and photos
- Update the fixtures, result and table in the SPL website after every match-day.
Those interested in providing social media updates should write in to the FAS.