National Teams – Age-group ● Mar 17, 2014
Trials for National Under-19 Women’s Team!
SINGAPORE, 17 March 2014: The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) will be conducting trials for the National Women’s Under-19 team, in preparation for the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Under-19 Women’s Championship 2014, and the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Under-19 Women’s Qualifiers 2014. These trials are open for Singaporeans only.
The trials will be for girls aged between 14 to 18, with the following details:
Age : born between 1st January 1996 – 31st December 2000
Date : 23rd March 2014 (Sunday)
Venue : Jalan Besar Stadium
Registration time : 8.30 am
Please read below advisory note for the trials:
1) Participants must bring along their own training attire (jerseys, shorts, socks, boots and shin pads are compulsory).
2) Participants are not advised to bring valuable items, including excessive cash.
3) Participants should have adequate rest, proper nutrition and hydrate themselves before reporting for the trials.
4) Participants who are not feeling well or carrying any injuries or knocks, should not attend the trials.
5) Latecomers will not be entertained.
6) Participants must be on their best behaviour at all times during the trials and follow instructions from FAS staff.
7) Participants must leave the premises once they have completed their trials.
8) FAS will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, loss of valuable items or theft.
9) FAS reserves the right to refuse participants who do not follow the above.
The nearest MRT Station is EW11 Lavender MRT (10 minutes’ walk).